OBERGURGL -> Beilstein waterfall -> Küppelealm - > Ramolweg -> OBERGURGL
From Obergurgl to the Beilstein waterfall and further on to the archaeological excavation site. Through high Alpine pasturelands and lichen areas on a slightly rising path, across "Manigenbach" brook, to Küppelealm. Back to Obergurgl on Ramolweg trail.
Updated: March 03, 2021
Safety informationModerate mountain trail; for sure-footed and experienced hikers. Good physical condition, mountain experience & mountain equipment (see notice equipment) necessary. Please pay attention to the current weather report: https://www.oetztal.com/summer.html.
Tips, hints and linksMore details about hiking In Ötztal: https://www.oetztal.com/wandern
Getting thereObergurgl is located in the western part of Austria in the state TYROL, in a southern side valley of the Inn valley - the ÖTZTAL. For your arrival by car, you can plan the best route from your home town with the route planner online at https://www.google.at/maps
ParkingIn Obergurgl-Hochgurgl the following parking facilities are available:
- Car park Village center Obergurgl (in front of the church on the right, behind the multi-purpose building where the information office is located)
- Parking lot with coin entrance Parking Place entrance - valley station Festkoglbahn, free of charge
- Parking Hochgurglbahn valley station, free of charge - no parking at night
- Parking Top Mountain Crosspoint, free of charge
- Parking Hochgurgl, free of charge (very small parking)
32T 654496 5192763
EquipmentAppropriate equipment such as breathable suitable outdoor clothes for the weather, ankle-high walking boots, wind-, rain- & sun protection, hat, possibly gloves, is for all hikes and tours necessary. Please bring a first-aid box, a mobile phone, a walking map and if there is no hut on the way a snack and enough to drink.
Push the arrows to change the view