- Pump Track: man-made training area ideal to improve your skills and biking techniques (perfect for beginners and children).
Main aim: gaining more speed by pumping your body into turns without pedaling!
- Trail: natural path or trail used by both mountain bikers and hikers
- Single Trail: narrow path suitable only for downhill biking one behind the other
- Line: man-made trail without any tree roots or rocks
- Jump Line: line that includes also obstacles and jumps (excellent biking technique required)
- Flow: feeling easy on the bike, similar to a roller-coaster experience