Rettenbach Market Restaurant
Austrian cuisine , après ski , Ski huts , regional cuisine , alpine dairy/snack bar , international cuisine , SS/self-service
T +43 5254 501 50
The “must have rule” (tested, recovered, vaccinated) is required for access.
Further safety measures:
A nose and mouth cover only has to be worn when picking up food (no ‘must have rule’ required)
If you stay longer than 15 minutes, all guests are required to register
Please find further information here: https://www.oetztal.com/summer/covid-19-safety-measures.html.
Our completely renovated Rettenbach Market Restaurant combines tradition and modern architecture. The new restaurant has been modernized with great attention to detail. Cozy rooms and niches invite you to relax and linger.
With a lot of love for the job, our team conjures up delicious food for you. Our self-service restaurant leaves nothing to be desired. We offer for you from traditional Tyrolean cuisine to soups, salads, pizza & pasta and desserts to grilled specialities. There, where the world cup race takes place every year, you can enjoy a delicious meal and a breathtaking view in the heart of nature.
We look forward to welcome you in Gletscher Arena Sölden soon. Your Gletscher Arena team
Our offer at a glance:
- self-service restaurant
- Gletschertisch service restaurant on the 1st floor
(please consider opening times)
- sun terrace with view of the World Cup slope
- bar with a cozy lounge
- bar Gletscherspalte with mobile roof
- Riml sports shop
- parking space available
How do you get to us:
- via glacier road by bus or by car
Hikes around the Rettenbach Market Restaurant:
- from toll station (2 - 2.5 hours) to the Rettenbach Market Restaurant
- from the Rettenbach Alm along the panoramic trail to the Gampe Thaya
(rustic Alpine hut / delicacies - all natural, cheese dairy;
walking time 1 - 1.5 hours / easy hike)
- continue from Gampe Thaya to Sonnblick mountain restaurant
in Hochsölden (walking time again approx. 1 - 1.5 hours / easy hike)
- further from Gampe Thaya to Sölden
- ambitious hikes: from the Rettenbach Market Restaurant over Rettenbachjoch or Pitztaler Jöchl (right hand) to the Braunschweiger hut