Austrian cuisine , Ski huts , regional cuisine , international cuisine , SS/self-service
The “must have rule” (tested, recovered, vaccinated) is required for access.
Further safety measures:
A nose and mouth cover only has to be worn when picking up food (no ‘must have rule’ required)
If you stay longer than 15 minutes, all guests are required to register
Please find further information here: https://www.oetztal.com/summer/covid-19-safety-measures.html.
- In picturesque location on the way to the glacier
- Large sunbathing terrace with relaxation area
- Breathtaking view of Rettenbach glacier
- Great selection of specialties in the self-service restaurant
- Fresh products, yogurt, fresh fruit
- Salad bar with a fine selection of delights
- Sweets, cakes, strudel, sliced pancake...
- Day bar with coffee specialties