Tiefenbach Gletscher Restaurant
Austrian cuisine , après ski , Ski huts , regional cuisine , international cuisine , SS/self-service
T +43 5254 5015 18
Our Tiefenbach Gletscher Restaurant is the glacier meeting point at 2,796 m.
Be our guest and let us pamper you. Whether for sunbathing on our sun terrace, for eating and drinking in our cozy lounges or just to enjoy this fantastic view of the cautious three-thousand-meter peaks of the Ötztal Alps.
Our self-service restaurant improves with quality, friendliness and speed. With traditional Tyrolean cuisine, pasta, pizza, homemade specialties, delicious soups, a vitamin corner and not to forget, of course our traditional pastries.
Our kitchen team only uses the best quality for cooking. The cozy lounges invite you to relax and linger. Our wide-view restaurant impresses with its view of the surrounding Ötztal mountains.
The Gletscher Arena Sölden is worth a visit in summer as winter.
We look forward to welcome you in our restaurant.
Our offer at a glance
- 2 large sun terraces
- glacier bar with OPEN ROOF
- daily bar
- salad bar and freshness corner, traditional home-made dishes
- large selection of homemade cakes and strudels
- sports shop Riml
- seminars and events are possible on request
- Snow Beach Tiefenbach – our bistro /bar next to the self-service restaurant; T: + 43 (0) 5254 501 516
How do I get to the Tiefenbach Gletscher Restaurant/Snow Beach Tiefenbach:
- via the glacier road by bus or by car
Hikes around the Tiefenbach Glacier Restaurant/Snow Beach Tiefenbach
- panoramic trail Tiefenbach - Vent
(walking time approx. 4 - 4.5 h; moderate hike)
The starting point is the Tiefbach glacier car park area
- from the Tiefenbach Gletscher Restaurant with 8 seater gondola lift (Tiefenbachbahn)
to the BIG 3, great view – you can see the highest mountain in Tyrol -
WILDSPITZE 3,774 m
Good to know:
- Fernar Trail (very demanding) - new line of the Bike Republic Sölden;
starting point: Tiefenbach glacier