Austrian cuisine , vegetarian cuisine , home cooking , Ski huts , non-smoking locale , regional cuisine , alpine dairy/snack bar , international cuisine , SS/self-service , Bergrestaurant/Bedienung
T +43 5254 2003 2
The “must have rule” (tested, recovered, vaccinated) is required for access.
Further safety measures:
A nose and mouth cover only has to be worn when picking up food (no ‘must have rule’ required)
If you stay longer than 15 minutes, all guests are required to register
Please find further information here: https://www.oetztal.com/summer/covid-19-safety-measures.html.
Enjoy Tyrolean specialties on the panoramic sun deck. Let yourself be treated by our kitchen team in our newly designed á la carte restaurant. Cozy lounges invite you to relax and linger and a spacious playground with a wide variety of equipment (swings, 20 m long tunnel slide, water games, trampoline etc.) awaits your children. The new Hochsölden-Rotkoglbahn, which opened in November 2019, is also open during the summer season for our hikers, bikers & mountain enthusiasts. The middle station is located directly next to the Sonnblick and is an absolute asset for our guests. Bike Republic Sölden fans already know that the Sonnblick is located right at the end of the -HARBE LINE- or the beginning of the -GAHE LINE-.
With us, everyone gets what they need. Whether you hike, bike or just want to enjoy the view – at the Sonnblick you are at the right place. We are proud to be able to present you such a variety. We are happy to organize hut evenings for groups upon request. We serve warm meals all day - regional specialties made from the best local quality. We are looking forward to your visit.
Sonnblick as a starting point for numerous hikes such as:
- Gampe Thaya, Gampe Alm,
- Dr. Bachmannweg
- Rotkogelhütte etc.
Opening Times summer/winter:
Summer: open from the end of June till the beginning of September
Winter: open from the beginning of December till middle of April
More facts about the Bergrestaurant Sonnblick:
- direct hiking trail from the Giggijoch mountain station (30 min. downhill)
- reachable in any weather via the road from Sölden (2h)
- Easily accessible via the Sölden / Hochsölden bike and hiking area with the Giggijochbahn / Hochsölden-Rotkoglbahn, even for guests who are not so good on foot
- located directly on the following SHAPED LINES of the Bike Republic -HARBE LINE- (Plan Bike Republic 6008)
and -GAHE LINE- (Plan Bike Republic 6028)
- by bike directly from Sölden or from the middle station Gaislachkoglbahn via the Rettenbachtrail to Hochsölden
- Accessible by car via the road to Hochsölden (P in front of the Sonnblick)