SHR Hochalpin Tour-1: The Sellrainer Hüttenrunde with Ötz- und Inntalschlaufe
For good climbers with promising mountain peaks. Demanding round trip on the high alpine paths from hut to hut between Sellrain and Ötztal through the Sellrainer mountains, Stubai Alps with many summit ascents. In 9 stages over beautiful peaks through silent valleys of the Sellrainer mountains and Stubai Alps. Through Sellraintal, the Ötztal to the Inn valley.
It is recommended to wear hiking equipment such as breathable and weather-adapted outdoor clothing, ankle-high mountain boots, wind, rain and sun protection, cap and possibly gloves. It is also important to have enough food, as well as a first-aid package, a cell phone and a hiking map.
Schweinfurter Hütte (938 m)
32T 667653 5231249
1. Sellrain – Potsdamer Hütte. Beautiful ascent via Fotschertal and Schellenberg.
2. Potsdamer Hütte – Lüsens. Challenging crossing of Hochgrafljoch into Lüsental.
3. Lüsens – Westfalenhaus. Via the peaks of Zischgeles, Oberstkogel and stille Schwarzjöcher to Westfalenhaus.
4. Westfalenhaus - Winnebachseehütte. Silent Alpine cirques plus panoramic peak ascents in Ötztal.
5. Winnebachseehütte - Pforzheimer Hütte. From Ötztal into Sellraintal incl. ascent to Gleirscher Roßkogel.
6. Pforzheimer Hütte – Schweinfurter Hütte. Across snow fields and a peak back to Ötztal.
7. Schweinfurter Hütte – Dortmunder Hütte. From Zwieselbachtal via Hochreichkogel into Kühtai.
8. Dortmunder Hütte - Peter-Anich-Hütte. High Alpine crossing from Sellraintail into Inntal.
9. Peter-Anich-Hütte - Sellrain. Back to Sellrain on panoramic trails along Inntal.
Enjoy a both comfortable and relaxing train ride to the train station in Ötztal Bahnhof. You get off the train in ÖTZTAL Bahnhof where you change to a public bus or local taxi. The current bus schedule can be found at: http://fahrplan.vvt.at
Niederthai is located in the western part of Austria in the state TYROL, in a southern side valley of the Inn valley - the ÖTZTAL. For your arrival by car, you can plan the best route from your home town with the route planner online at https://www.google.at/maps
The following parking facilities are available in Niederthai:
Parking Sennhof, payable from 07:00 to 18:30
Ortsweiler Lehen (football pitch), free
Ortsweiler plate floor, free of charge
Arrival by train, car, foot or bike
Similar tours nearby
These suggestions were created automatically.
Show elevation profile
Hide elevation profile
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.