Distance 4.1 km
Highest point1,969 m
Lowest point1,360 m
Starting at Freizeit Arena you walk towards the hamlet of Platte and further on to Moosalm on the asphalt road. Later you continue on the broad and slightly rising forest trail across the woods (there is also a steep shortcut through the forest).
Update: September 09, 2021
Tips and hintsMore details about hiking In Ötztal: https://www.oetztal.com/wandern
Getting thereSölden is located in the western part of Austria in the state of TYROL, in a southern side valley of the Inn valley - the ÖTZTAL. For your arrival by car you plan the best route from your home town with the route planner online: https://www.google.at/maps
ParkingThe following parking facilities are available in Sölden:
- Parking lot
- parking lot Stiegele
- stair parking
- Giggijochbahn + underground garage
- Gaislachkoglbahn + underground garage
- Parking Hochsölden
- parking garage Hochsölden 1. parking lot
All parking is free during the day.
Parking for several days (eg hike tour):
- Postplatz, Parkticket available at the information Sölden
- Parkgarage Gaislachkoglbahn, Parkticket either online or directly at the cash desk of the Gaislachkoglbahn
32T 652863 5202698
EquipmentIt is recommended to wear hiking equipment such as breathable and weather-adapted outdoor clothing, ankle-high mountain boots, wind, rain and sun protection, cap and possibly gloves. It is also important to have enough food, as well as a first-aid package, a cell phone and a hiking map.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view