Please always carry a nose-mouth cover (NMC)* with you and use it if the required minimum distance from other people cannot be maintained.
In principle, wearing a NMC* is mandatory in all indoor rooms.
A NMC* must be used in the following areas:
- At all ticket offices and cash desks of Bergbahnen Sölden
- In the access/waiting area of mountain lifts
- In the entire station, boarding & exit area as well as during lift rides (mountain gondola/chairlift, lifts, T-bar lifts, moving carpets)
- In all mountain restaurant and gastronomy areas (NMC* is not required at the tables)
- When using the sanitary facilities
- In the (ski) bus & at the (ski) bus stops
For using the mountain gondolas and chairlifts with wind protection shields as well as when queuing at the cash desk and at the ski lift, wearing an FFP2 face mask is required by law for adults and children from 15 years!
Children between 6 and 14 years of age do not need an FFP2 face mask, but must wear an appropriate nose and mouth cover (NMC).
A regular nose and mouth cover is sufficient for both adults and children on chairlifts without wind protection shields as well as on T-bar lifts and moving carpets.
* Children up to the age of 6 are excluded.