Hochstattweg 15, 6450, Sölden
Sölden | Ötztal | Tyrol
Far away from busy tourist centers but an ideal base for skiing in Ötztal's two top winter destinations - Sölden and Obergurgl-Hochgurgl. We warmly invite you to enjoy the year's most beautiful days at our guesthouse.
Our new apartment house, built in 2018, nestles in the small village of Zwieselstein between Obergurgl-Hochgurgl and Sölden.
Bus stop and restaurants are located nearby.
No travel period selected!
Cancellation Garantee for your Winter Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- Plan your vacation safely & worriless
* Depending on the accommodation, valid from the 31st day to 16 day prior to arrival until 02 May 2021 - Further details/Exceptions
Studio 27 m²
- Size: 27m²
- Room: 2, Bedrooms: 1
- Occupancy: 1 - 2
Studio Apartment on the ground floor with terrace:
1 bedroom with double bed and a bathroom incl. shower, WC, hairdryer.
Living-dining area with HD flat-screen TV, safe, WiFi
kitchen incl. dishwasher, oven, ceramic cooktop, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, espresso maker
Family Apartment 50 m²
- Size: 50m²
- Room: 4, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 2 - 5
Family Apartment on the ground floor with terrace:
2 bedrooms with double bed, HD-flat-screen
1 bathroom incl. shower, WC, hairdryer
Homey living room (additional bed 160x200 cm) with dining area and balcony, HD flat-screen, safe, WiFi, fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, ceramic cooktop, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, espresso maker.
Apartment 60 m²
- Size: 60m²
- Room: 5, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 3 - 6
Lovely Apartment (approx. 60 m²) on the first and second floor, facing to the south or the north, with additional east-facing balcony:
- 2 bedrooms with double bed, each with HD flat-screen (one room with additional bed 80x190 cm).
- 2 bathrooms incl. shower, WC, hairdryer
- Homey living room with pull-out sofa (160x200 cm), dining area and balcony, HD flat-screen TV, safe, WiFi
- fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, ceramic cooktop, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, espresso maker
Check In: 3.00 p.m. / Check Out: 9.00 a.m.
Directions: in Zwieselstein you cross the first bridge (southwards) - turn left before you reach the second bridge - our guesthouse can be found on the left.
Included: bed linen, towels, parking, WiFi, ski storage room with boot-dryer, Baby equipment on request
Included in summer: Our guests receive the Ötztal Premium Card. All highlights of the valley like free use of summer mountain lifts (reduced bike ticket for the Bike Republic Sölden), swimming pools, public bus lines, museums, etc. are already INCLUDED in the Card from the second day of your stay.
We are a specialized member of Ötztal's Bicycle & Mountain Bike Lodgings which fulfill varied criteria, for instance: bike storage room, washing facilities for bicycles/bicycle gear, bike repair rack, repair tools, plus useful tips and information on bike tours on the spot!
Exclusive of: local tax
Others: breakfast on requesst
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- near the forest
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- ski storeroom
- pets not allowed
- parking space for bicycles
- boot dryer
- non-smoking common room
- laundry service
- free use of internet
- free parking
- Wasch & Trockenmöglichkeit für Kleidung