Bitte geben Sie das Alter des Kindes/der Kinder an!
Corso living Aparthotel
Plattestraße 24, 6450, Sölden
Sölden | Ötztal | Tyrol
NEW living ambiance. Very special flair with 4 stars.
Located above the center of Sölden, off the busy traffic routes, superb views of the surrounding mountain world and within easy walking distance from the village. Individually furnished apartments - sun flooded, bright, friendly and offering all deluxe amenities. Enough space to feel at ease and enjoy freedom!
Gaislachkogl lift and restaurants at 900 m, supermarket at 200 m, skibus stop right in front of our house. NEW since 2016!
ÖTZTAL PREMIUM CARD - Our guests enjoy in the summer all includes highlights in the Ötztal for free.
No travel period selected!
Check-in: 3 pm - 8 pm / Check-out: 10 am
Please inform the reception if you arrive later. In case you want to leave late on your day of departure you can use our changing cubicle incl. shower/WC open all day.
Payment terms: 30% deposit by booking, remaining 70% 2 weeks prior to arrival
Directions: along the main road through Sölden - turn left after the Gaislachkogel
Included: Wi-Fi, elevator, lockable ski/boots storage room or bicycle room (incl. boot drier), 1 parking lot per apartment or studio, cuddly towels and bath towels, bed linen, kitchen towels, baby cot on request;
Included in summer: Our guests receive the Ötztal Premium Card. All highlights of the valley like free use of summer mountain lifts, swimming pools, public bus lines, museums, etc. are already INCLUDED in the Card from the second day of your stay. We are a specialized member of Ötztal's Bicycle & Mountain Bike Lodgings which fulfill varied criteria, for instance: bike storage room, washing facilities for bicycles/bicycle gear, bike repair rack, repair tools, plus useful tips and information on bike tours on the spot!
Exclusive of: local tax EUR 2.50 (May - October) / EUR 3.00 (November - April) per person and night
Pets only on request!
Service Plus - your very special extra: breakfast basket, baby package incl. everything you need, fresh bread delivery service, Wine&Dine - wine fridge and fine ingredients to prepare a meal, Restaurant Corso delivery service;