Trail Master Challenge
The most spectacular battle of the biking scene
Downhill Night Sprint, Dual Slalom, ION Avalanche Enduro - the Trail Master Challenge ranks among the most exciting and varied race events in the biking scene - for riders and spectators alike. The legendary multi-stage race takes place on the occasion of the National Holiday and challenges some 200 professional and amateur bikers on three days and in three spectacular stages. It's about day wins and overall rankings, tactics, perseverance and stamina - and celebrating the variety of sports.
Comeback of the year
Launched by freeride pro Rob Heran a decade ago, the Trail Master Challenge has quickly become one of the undisputed season's highlights - for both ambitious hobby riders and professional athletes. As an honorary citizen of the BIKE REPUBLIC SÖLDEN, Rob is now bringing back the Trail Master Challenge to Ötztal on the National Holiday (06 to 08 September 2019). Thanks to its unique concept and huge trail network, Sölden makes a perfect base for the fun-packed and challenging three-discipline event.
Friday, 06 September
- The Downhill Sprint starts at dusk (floodlights) - a short but technically very challenging competition with its finish in the Expo area.
- Riders Party
Saturday, 07 September
- At the Raiffeisen Club Kids Race rookies from 8 to 17 years (in different classes) race against time
- On Saturday afternoon, the Dual Slalom is scheduled - where women and men duel on a newly built track equipped with all kinds of obstacles
- Whip-off Jump Contest for pros
- Riders Party
Sunday, 08 September
- ION Avalanche Enduro - The Trail Master Challenge will be crowned with a grand finale on Sunday: After the mass start, all participants will conquer 1500 downhill meters before the overall winner of all three days is celebrated
The race events are ambitious and highly demanding but the focus of the Trail Master Challenge is first and foremost on a shared biking spirit and the variety of this sports discipline. The number of participants is limited to 200 starters.
In case you have questions please contact Manuela Holzknecht from the BIKE REPUBLIC SÖLDEN Team: email@example.com